Are you looking to become a part of our movement? Please consider the following before applying:
- We're a group of young adults, most of us are between the age of 20-30. World of Warcraft is a passion, and our main objective is to enjoy the game.
- We value a mature and relaxed guild atmosphere, and ask the same of you. We have our good bit of fun, but there is no place for drama in <Hymn>.
- Most of us have been playing at a high competitive level at some point in time. We don't necessarily expect the same from you, but we ask of you to strive towards always improving.
- Most of us also have jobs outside of World of Warcraft. Our aim is to clear all content, and to be effective and on a high level in our progression. It's still a hobby however, we do things at our own pace.
- We have a regarding your behavior and your place in our guild. Please make sure that you read and agree with them.
If, after reading this, you still consider joining our guild, you're most welcome to apply by clicking . For any questions, please refer to Larana, Empathy, Policija or Squatbooty.
Welcome to <Hymn>, we look forward to having you!